Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tool #5

I selected to create an animoto video and a wordle.

My Animoto Video

The video took some time to pick out pictures, but it was easy to create.

Wordle - I have played around in the past with wordle, but never actually printed to image.  Using this would be a great way to create a word wall around the room.



I also tried Make Beliefs Comix!


I played around with Big Hugh Labs and created a Movie poster for an upcoming unit.  This would be a great way to create a poster for the class introducing the next topic.





4 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,
    I use Wordle in my classroom as well. I've used it to find word roots, synonyms, antonyms, types of sentences etc. Glad to see that you are using it in Math too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori, I use Wordle in my class also for ACE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great site (that is very similar) is Tagxedo. The main difference is that you have the option to make your word cloud into a specific shape and there are more customization options. However, Wordle is great for students!

    ReplyDelete